We're pleased to be recruiting for a Customer Success Adviser to join our Customer Experience team. This is an office-based role where you will be integral in ensuring that customers gain the most value from the services that we offer across the Fintel group.
As a Customer Success Adviser, you'll make outbound calls to existing clients, build relationships and identify customer needs to generate revenue. You will also need to be comfortable owning customer acquisition and retention goals. Your strong critical thinking skills will help you to understand client needs, challenges and help them get the more value from our products and services. This role will involve using various communication techniques to upsell and promote business, regulatory and technology solutions to our client base to meet weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets, ultimately looking to increase revenue on a per client basis.
In this role, you'll:
- Build meaningful relationships and increase client loyalty with member firms through engagement.
- Ensure customers utilise their licences and integrate with internal teams to ensure adoption.
- Monitor customer usage and needs for risk mitigation and upsell of opportunities.
- Determine and utilise appropriate sales strategies and tactics to ensure that activity levels are maintained and revenue targets are met.
- Respond effectively to inbound calls and emails from existing clients in order to promote services, reduce cancellations and actively respond to queries.
- Utilise the CRM database and other internal datasets to identify Clients and make effective outbound sales calls, handle objections and update records.
- Complete all upsell and administration activities, including setting up and updating customer records in CRM, diarising and logging all customer-related activity and maintaining your activity and conversion success records.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the Intermediary sector of the UK financial services industry and of the opportunities, challenges and needs of Advisers.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the Group proposition and how we can deliver high levels of value to Advisers. Understand the competitive landscape in which Fintel operates.
What you'll need
- Thorough understanding of the sales process and technique, with a strong customer focus and solution-based sales approach
- Capability to develop in-depth knowledge and understanding of an industry or sector, demonstrable through previous experience
- Experience of working in a telesales role with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets and working with activity-based KPIs
- High level of IT literacy including MS Office and ability to learn new software quickly
- A willingness to learn about the financial services industry and awareness of the financial market
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative approach
- Strong communication skills including a good telephone manner, active listening, questioning and objection-handling skills with a consultative sales approach
- Ability to organise and prioritise, plus strong numeracy skills
- A target-oriented, self-motivated approach to work with a positive and flexible attitude
Fintel plc and all the businesses within it adopt a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination on any of the protected grounds in the Equality Act 2010.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all current and prospective employees regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse workforce because, in our view, diversity enables better business outcomes. We also believe that a more inclusive workplace, where people of different backgrounds work together, ensures better outcomes for all staff. From application to interview, we place inclusion at the heart of all we do.
For these reasons we strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds.