We're recruiting for an experienced Master Data Management - Systems Manager. In this newly created role you'll be responsible for the alignment of data across the Group Finance and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems. You'll ensure that all data-related issues are resolved, support with system administration, and ongoing maintenance.
This role is pivotal as we establish best practices for these newly integrated systems. You'll work closely with Business and IT stakeholders to oversee and implement efficient solutions and ensure the successful reporting and operation of the Financial and Customer Relationship Management systems across Fintel.
- Ownership of data from an end to end, Group perspective, helping to drive consistency and efficiency
- Ownership of the accuracy of the billing data from CRM to Sage Intacct
- Identify and evaluate the possible impacts of data changes on end-to-end process flows and how this could impact management-level reporting, in liaison with Business and Product Owners
- Review and support all master data requirements in the creation and maintenance of customers, vendors, items, user access processes etc
- Able to manage organisational data changes including chart of accounts, customer contact data and other key data points between systems
- Management of security roles in accordance with agreed authority hierarchies
- Respond to incidents, conduct root cause analysis and work with IT to ensure a reliable level of logging is in place to aid continuous improvement
- Follow existing defined business and technology processes and procedures, and provide input to drive continuous improvement
- Escalation and management of incidents according to existing incident management processes
- Checking that use of data within systems aligns to Group policies and data principles, and working with Product Owners to resolve inconsistencies
- Knowledge of data management services in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and/or Sage systems
- Knowledge of Power BI and Data dashboarding forecasting tools
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of Data Management Services
- Understanding of customer life cycle end to end processes
- Understanding of Finance end to end processes
- Good technical understanding of business processes and accounting impact of master data changes, including impacts on Exec-level reporting
- Knowledge of basic principles of security roles
Fintel plc and all the businesses within it adopt a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination on any of the protected grounds in the Equality Act 2010.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all current and prospective employees regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse workforce because, in our view, diversity enables better business outcomes. We also believe that a more inclusive workplace, where people of different backgrounds work together, ensures better outcomes for all staff. From application to interview, we place inclusion at the heart of all we do.
For these reasons we strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds.